Lots of requests filled with version 1.2 which is out today:
- Added support for adding Google Analytics to your blog
- Added LinkedIn & Ning as network options.
- Added styling for the <pre> tag
- “Liked” header now links to /liked/by/username
- Header now renders via Cufon for cross-browser compatibility.
- Fixed bug that caused tags to be hidden in certain cases.
- Fixed bug that prevented the navigation bar text from resizing.
A frequent request was the ability to choose certain paragraphs to line break (as opposed to indent). This is now possible with a little trick. If you edit a post or page’s HTML source, you can insert an <hr> tag between two paragraphs to get a clean break: no indent on the second paragraph and a healthy amount of space in between (the <hr> itself will not be visible).